Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:2
- Interior:All Bedrooms Down, Countertops(Granite)
- Lot description:Back Yard, Subdivided
- Square Feet:1198
- Year built:1975
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public, Water District
- Utility features:Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Trash Pickup, Water/Sewer
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:35 - La Porte
- Elementary School:COLLEGE PARK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Middle School:Lomax Junior High School
- High School:LA PORTE HIGH SCHOOL
- Subdivision:Brookglen Sec 02 R/P
- Pets:Case By Case Basis
- MLS #:21383855
The information being provided by Houston Association of REALTORS, Inc. is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Houston Association of REALTORS, Inc. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.
Copyright 2022 Houston Association of REALTORS, Inc. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: HARMLS
Listing Agent: Nina Bright (#NBRIGHT)
Listing Office: Henry Fuertes Properties (#HENR01)